Deep breath my spoonie friends, the holidays are OVER!
Any other spoonies look like they've been dragged into 2018? Time to throw on the sweats and....hit the couch. Join me for what is coming out January 1 Netflix.
- Breakfast at Tiffany's ....some serious social cringe, you can always play a drinking water game. Every scene that would be written up this century take a sip.
- Bring it On I have been informed by many friends I have committed EVERY sin by never watching this series and Netflix is releasing ALL of them.
- Like Water For Chocolate
- Marie Antoinette Purists be damned I Like Candy should have been her favorite song.
- Stardust IF YOU LISTEN to no other part of this list THIS MOVIE!
- Strictly Ballroom. To be fair I LOVE Baz Lurman in all of his insanity. See where it began.
- Shawshank Redemption. Did you know Stephen King wrote it? The only time I thought the movie was better and that says so much since it was a really well-written story. If you haven't you must...after Stardust.
- Troy. If you have POTS and you need your heart rate raised watch as they try to pass Angelina Jolie off as the mother of a man she would have had to give a birth to at six months old. Rage watch, it's fun.
- These come out in January with RENT. I LOVE. I have seen the show I have seen the movie with one regrettable scene (ahem ARIZONA) it is amazing.
- But I'm A Cheerleader...can you spot RuPaul?
- Bill & Ted
- Capote....I just finished Swans of 5th Avenue I might be obsessed. Extra points if you go to Netflix watch Breakfast At Tiffanies just to feel the wrath of Truman Capote.
- Revolutionary Road. Do you want to cry like REALLY cry. Or just to see what could have happened if Rose had given Jack some room.
- Spaceballs I will be watching this because I will end up losing a bet with my son and husband. Though Virgin Alert still cracks me up.
- Karate Kid ALLLLLLLLLL of them
- Thelma and Louise Black Turkey and a wild ride to the border.
That's it. Enjoy. Get out super comfy sweats and use them as they were intended...to catch extra popcorn.................