I'm not going to put the full list here, this is what I will be watching on my long and arduous marathons...on the couch...not like that trust me.
Tweet at me @invisiblenotbrk and let's get into some serious fan theories
- Along Came Polly (2004) Only if I am desperate and nostalgic
- Cats & Dogs (2001) See above though I'm starting to think this just defines Netflix
- Life Is Beautiful (1997) If you haven't seen it you are under obligation to watch if you have and ugly crying makes you dislocate (just me? Noone else?) you're off the hook go watch a rom-com from the early 90's you barely remember
- Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003) No. Just no. I left this in just so I could write NO.
- Mortal Kombat (1995) Now this one is so bad it's good...like laughy taffy.
- Nancy Drew (2007) If I must watch something made and geared for my daughter's age group this I can hang with.
- Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest (2006) I am done, OFFICIALLY (yes that was a RuPaul Dragrace mention and it is not streaming anywhere but VH1, shady)
- The Duchess (2008) I feel like this was already on Netflix and they "rerelease it to look great. Well, the costumes are great.
- The Lost Boys (1987) 80's night!
- Behind The Curtain: Todrick Hall (2017) Yessssssss
- Despicable Me 3 (2017) Fingers crossed my daughter won't notice me sketching while we watch
- Call the Midwife: Series 6: “Christmas Special 2017” I know it is one very long commercial for why we REALLY need birth control but I love it.
That is it for what is coming out that I 1. recognized and 2. could stomach watching. The fear is real, throwing up pops out
If none of this appeals here is what is in my queue that I'm excited to watch.
Myths & Monsters
Jonathon Strange & Mr. Norrell possibly the best mini-series I have EVER watched
Tomb Raider nothing gets me to PT like watching Angelina Jolie
Kubo & The Two Strings
Grand Designs because HGTV needs a British Accent
Easy Virtue OK I don't care if you are gay straight or somewhere in between that tango scene will change your Kinsey score
Casanova The doctor before he was the doctor (did you really think there would be NO Dr. Who reference?)
Beauty & The Beast the french version. As soon as I can conquer my ADD enough to JUST watch a movie
Miss Fisher I will rewatch this FOREVER
The Shannara Chronicles because MTV does fantasy now?
The Magicians If you have not watched this PLEASE start streaming it immediately. The crush I have on Eliot is humiliating.
Minimalism I love this but is a bit of self-flagellation. I will never buy needless stuff again! Ooooo amazon I need that...did I mention ADD?
OK that is as far into the never-ending watchlist I am going. What's on your list for your nope not getting out of bed as a matter a fact thecovers have crowned me their ruler and I am unable to leave the bed days? No really I'm looking for ideas. Tween or comment.